Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What Time Is It?

Last night my would be cousin-in-law Morgan and I happened upon an event at Earnest Sewn while waiting to get our habanero infused margaritas at Barrio Chino. They were welcoming their new neighbors Dedegumo who moved into 188 Orchard a few months ago. Dedegumo hand makes gorgeous watches in store. Last night they had a woman on site producing a few. I really liked the wrapped leather styles like the red above. Also, many of the second hands had little creatures or stars at the tips. All the faces contain different types of metal stamping details and have collages of various shapes. They also have a number of leather swatches to choose from. Gorgeous pieces that might even force me to want to be punctual. Who wants to buy me a watch? 

No comments:

Post a Comment